As a new player in the world of online games, it is easy to get overwhelmed. In this article we answer some common questions about game mechanics and how they work so that you can have a better understanding of what’s going on during your first few hours playing.
The “yelan ascension materials” is a new way of playing the game. This system allows players to level up their characters much faster than before. The system also includes a talent tree and abilities that can be unlocked as the player progresses through levels.
Yelan is the most recent 5 star character to be announced, and he will be available in Genshin Impact Version 2.7. Almost everything about Yelan has been released ahead of time, as has most Genshin Impact information. Find out about her Abilities, Talents, Constellations, and Materials by reading on.
Crit Rate is Yelan’s Ascension Stat, which starts at 5% at Level 1 and scales up to 24.2 percent at Level 90. She holds a bow and is a 5 star Hydro character. The 20th of April is her birthday. This site contains Yelan’s in-game animations.
Yelan appears in Genshin Impact Version 2.7, with Kuki Shinobu, a four-star character. Check out Kuki Shinobu’s profile here to learn more about her.
Disclaimer: As with every leak, use it with caution since none of this is official information. All of the information below is subject to change and may not accurately depict Yelan once she is released.
Materials from Yelan
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to completely raise Yelan from level 1 to level 90:
- Starconch 168
- Oceanids and Hydro Hypostases drop primary ascension materials:
- 1 sliver of Varunada Lazurite
- 9 Lazurite Fragment from Varunada
- Varunada Lazurite Chunk (nine pieces)
- 9 Lazurite Gemstones from Varunada
- Drops for Skirmishers, Agents, and Cicin Mages:
- 18 Insignia of a Recruit
- Sergeant’s Insignia (number 30)
- Lieutenant’s Insignia No. 36
- Drops from the Ruin Serpent:
- a total of 420,000 Mora
- 412 Heroic Intelligence + 2 Wanderer’s Guidance (or equivalent EXP)
To reach Level 10, each of her combat abilities requires the following:
- Drops for Skirmishers, Agents, and Cicin Mages:
- 6 Insignia of a Recruit
- Sergeant’s Insignia (number 22)
- Lieutenant’s Insignia No. 31
- Scrolls of Talent:
- 3 Prosperity Teachings
- The 21-Step Prosperity Plan
- 38 Prosperity Philosophies
- Weekly Boss Drops from Azhdaha:
- 1 Crown
- Mora has a population of 1.6525 million people.
Yelan Talents is a company that specializes in the development of
Stealthy Bowshot is a Attack Type: Normal.
Attack Type: Normal
- With a bow, fire up to four rounds in a row.
- Increase the DMg and perform a more accurate Aimed Shot.
- Flowing water will collect on the arrow tip when aiming. Hydro DMG is dealt by a fully charged torrential arrow.
- Additionally, after spending 5 seconds off-field, Yelan will enter a “Breakthrough” condition, which will reduce the charge time of her next Charged Aimed Shot by 80%, and once charged, she will be able to fire a “Breakthrough Barb” that will deliver AoE Hydro DMG depending on Yelan’s Max HP.
- In mid-air, fires a shower of arrows before descending and impacting the ground, inflicting AoE DMG.
Lingering Lifeline is an elemental skill.
Fires a Lifeline that pulls her in quickly, tangles and marks opponents along the way. The Lifeline will detonate when Yelan’s quick movement ceases, delivering Hydro DMG to the designated opponents dependent on Yelan’s Max HP.
- Rapidly advances a specified distance.
- Continuously moves ahead at a quick pace.
- Yelan can control her sprint direction and stop her quick progress by activating the skill again during this period.
- Furthermore, each opponent tagged by the Lifeline when it bursts gives Yelan a 34% chance of obtaining Breaktrhough.
Evildoers, criminals, and crafty villains alike don’t realize there’s no way out until she starts tugging on the cords.
At Talent lv1, the DMG of this talent is 22.61 percent Max HP, increasing to 40.7 percent Max HP at lv10 and 53.71 percent Max HP at lv15. The maximum duration (when held) is 3 seconds, with a 10 second cooldown.
Depth-Clarion Dice: Elemental Burst
Deals AoE Hydro DMG and summons a “Exceptional Throw” to assist her in combat.
Follows the character around and will launch a coordinated assault depending on Yelan’s maximum HP if the following conditions are met:
- Can occur once every second when your active character uses a Attack Type: Normal.
- When Yelan’s Lifeline erupts and strikes opponents, this will happen.
“A gambling addiction isn’t going to help you. I mean, as the dealer, let me simply do the arithmetic for you. When I have seven dice and you only have one, what do you think your chances are of defeating me?”
The duration for Exceptional Throw is 15 seconds, and the Burst itself has a cooldown of 18 seconds. Depth-Clarion Dice requires 70 energy to cast.
When you spend 20 hours on a Liyue Expedition, you will get 25% extra prizes.
Turn Control to Passive
Yelan’s Max HP is boosted by 6 percent /12 percent /18 percent /30 percent when the group possesses 1/2/3/4 Elemental Types.
Adapt With Ease If You’re Passive
So long as an Exceptional Throw is in play, your own active character deals 1% more DMG. This increases by a further 3.5% DMG every second. The maximum increase to DMG dealt is 50%.
Constellations of Yelan
All comers are welcome
One fee is added to Lingering Lifeline.
The Plotters have arrived.
When Exceptional Throw conducts a coordinated attack, it will fire an additional water arrow that deals 20% of Yelan’s Max HP as Hydro DMG. This effect can trigger once every 3 seconds.
Sleight of Hand by the Dealer
Increases the Lingering Lifeline level by 3. The maximum level of upgrading is 15.
When the Lifeline bursts, it increases all party members’ Max HP by 10% for 25 seconds for every opponent marked by Lifeline. This method may result in a maximum gain of 40% in Max HP.
The Trickster’s Dice should be avoided at all costs.
The Level of Depth-Clarion Dice is increased by 3. The maximum level of upgrading is 15.
All goes to the winner.
Yelan will reach the Mastermind stage after utilizing Depth-Clarion Dice.
In this state, all of Yelan’s Attack Type: Normals will be the stronger Breakthrough Barbs. These Breakthrough Barbs will have all its normal abilities and the DMG dealt will be considered Charged Assault DMG, dealing 130% of their normal DMG.
After Yelan shoots 6 arrows, the Mastermind condition will be erased after 20 seconds.
All of these are subject to change, and they may or may not reflect Yelan when they are released. Check out our newsroom for more Genshin Impact leaks.
The “yelan genshin impact leak” is a new website that has been created to help players find the best yelan builds. This website will allow players to search through the different abilities, talents, and materials that are available for their particular class.
- yelan genshin
- yelan skills
- yelan honey impact
- yelan leaks
- yelan kit