Windows 10 is the newest version of Microsoft’s operating system and its successor to Windows 8.1, released in 2015. It has some new features such as Cortana that functions like a personal assistant for the user which works by listening through microphone or typing into search box on screen. There are also other improvements including improved game performance and security
The “system thread exception not handled windows 11” is a problem that can occur with Windows 11. The error can be caused by any number of things, but it’s typically caused by a virus or malware. This article will provide you with steps to resolve the issue.
Loredana Harsana (Loredana Harsana)
Windows & Software Expert
Loredana is a dedicated writer who is fascinated by computer software and technology. She began blogging about smartphones when the Samsung Galaxy S II was the most popular device on the market, and… Read more
- An internal system crash is indicated by the Windows 11 error System Thread Exception not Handled.
- The first step in resolving the BSoD problem is to restart your computer in Safe Mode.
- You may also delete the defective driver and then reinstall it after rebooting your computer.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
You’ve undoubtedly booted up your computer and seen the Windows 11 error System Thread Exception not Handled, as well as the unhappy face. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Unfortunately, a simple restart of your computer will not resolve the issue, but better alternatives aren’t that difficult to find. The blue screen is usually caused by a defective driver that has been installed on your computer.
Follow along as we show you how to solve the System Thread Exception not Handled problem in Windows 11 after looking at the possible causes in further depth. Follow along with us!
What caused the System Thread Exception not Handled problem in Windows 11?
Before we try to remedy the System Thread Exception not Handled issue, we believe it is vital to first understand what is causing it, so let’s get started.
Windows 11 will identify and load all of the important drivers that have been installed on your laptop when it starts up. It’s conceivable that a driver is incompatible with your version of Windows, or that a flaw has crept into it.
As a consequence, a blue screen of death (BSoD) will emerge, with the error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED shown on the screen.
Difficulties might emerge out of nowhere. Your computer may work fine one day and then fail to start the next.
The majority of the time, though, these unanticipated issues are caused by defective Windows updates, obsolete drivers, or even a driver update that modifies something else in your system.
With everything out of the way, let’s get started with the Windows 11 issue System Thread Exception not Handled. Keep up with us!
In Windows 11, how can I repair the System Thread Exception not Handled error?
1. Enter Safe Mode.
- To access the Power icon, go to the Start menu and choose it.
- Select the Restart option while holding down the Shift key on your keyboard.
- You’ll need to click Troubleshoot and pick Advanced options after you’ve been led to the page below.
- After that, go to Startup Repair and press the Restart button.
- After your computer has restarted, hit the number 4 key on your keyboard to choose the appropriate choice from the on-screen menu. Following that, the laptop will boot up into Safe Mode.
More information about this subject may be found here.
2. Make use of a third-party application
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Problems with your computer will undoubtedly develop, and fixing them isn’t always easy. Specialized tools like Restoro, on the other hand, may help you resolve these challenges.
It can fix any issue that arises as a result of damaged system files, malware infestations, or troubles that occur after a Windows update.
This is performed by first finding the source of the problem, then discovering the specific components that caused the problems, and last automatically replacing or fixing the files using its 25.000.000 file database.
3. Reinstall the drivers for your graphics card.
- By right-clicking on the Start icon and selecting the option with its name, you may go to Device Manager.
- Expand the Display adapters section and, as seen below, right-click on each option to pick Uninstall device.
- Finally, you’ll need to restart your computer to have the graphics drivers reinstalled automatically. That concludes our discussion.
The importance of upgrading your drivers cannot be overstated. As a result, we propose DriverFix, a specialist program that automatically updates and patches your drivers.
4. Take care of your system files
- Begin by typing cmd into the search box by clicking the magnifying glass icon on your Taskbar. Run as administrator by right-clicking on the top result.
- Now, within the CMD window, write or paste the following command and click Enter: sfc /scannow
5. Use a System Restore Point in Windows
- Look anything up in the search box by hitting the magnifying glass symbol on your Taskbar. Create a restore point. To access the top result, click on it.
- Select System Restore from the drop-down menu.
- To reverse the most recent modifications to your computer, click Next and then pick a restore point. That concludes our discussion.
Check read our post on how to make a Windows 11 restore point for additional information on Windows system restore points.
If you’ve made a mistake and want to erase it from your computer’s history, we’ve got you covered with a tutorial on how to reverse a system restore in Windows 11.
Finally, while we’re on the issue, we recommend reading our article on how to repair System Thread Exception not Handled ntfs.sys in Windows 10, which contains remedies that work in Windows 11.
Was this information useful to you and your friends? Please let us know if you have any further suggestions in the comments area below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
“system thread exception not handled reddit” is a topic that I am unable to find an answer for.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix system thread exception not handled Windows 11?
A: If you run into a system thread exception, it could be due to your CPU or RAM getting too hot. To fix the issue, try changing each of these cooling settings in the BIOS – turn HWP off and use Speedstep instead if possible; under voltage adjust your CPUs frequency down by 100MHz (or higher depending on how much overclocking youre doing) so that it stays around default for this particular motherboard; under memory timing set 2-4-4-12 timings as opposed to 2T/2C/5SDRAM
How do I fix system thread exception not handled?
A: In the Beat Saber PS4 settings, change Network to Offline Mode, click on it and then confirm.
What does System_thread_exception_not_handled mean?
A: System_thread_exception_not_handled is a Windows error that occurs when the operating system detects an exception on the current thread.
- system thread exception not handled windows 10
- system thread exception not handled boot loop
- system thread exception not handled can’t get to safe mode
- system thread exception not handled windows 10 reddit
- system thread exception not handled windows 8