Transfer Talk is a blockchain-powered platform that lets you trade your favorite cryptocurrencies and digital assets without any complicated fees. We provide an easy, straightforward experience to get started with trading — all within the palm of your hand.
“Transfer news” is a new app that allows users to transfer any type of file over Bluetooth, WiFi, or USB. Read more in detail here: transfer news.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
Juve will apparently wait until the summer to recruit a striker, with Dusan Vlahovic of Fiorentina being the top target on a free transfer — unless a rival club steps in for the Serbia international during the January transfer window. With that eventuality in mind, Juventus has begun renegotiating the €35 million Alvaro Morata redemption option with Atletico Madrid. The Spain international is on loan at Turin, but if Vlahovic joins, that arrangement is unlikely to be extended.
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to the Sun, Aston Villa are interested in signing Bologna left-back Aaron Hickey, but the 19-year-old is not in a hurry to leave Italy. While the Scot is content, Celtic and other Premier League teams are interested in signing the youngster, who has already scored twice in Serie A this season.
– According to the Daily Record, Arsenal and Leicester City are both interested in acquiring Southampton winger Mohamed Elyounoussi. The Norway international has had a strong start to the season for the Saints, scoring a crucial brace for his country in their most recent World Cup qualifier. The fact that the 27-year-old has just 18 months remaining on his contract has sparked interest in him, indicating that there may be possibility for negotiation.
– According to the Sun, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has the complete support of everyone within Manchester United, despite pressure from outside the club. After bringing in a slew of big-name players during the summer, the Red Devils have only won one of their last five matches across all competitions. This has raised concerns about the Norwegian’s future, although his managers are thought to be pleased with the direction in which he is leading the club.
The “sky sports breaking news” is a new app that allows users to watch live sporting events. The app is currently free and has no ads.
- espn football transfer blog
- manchester united transfer talksport
- latest transfer news today
- transfer news today man utd
- sky sports transfer