This is a quick guide on how to fix the Galaxy S10/S10+ not getting notifications issue. Please follow these steps if your phone doesn’t send or receive any notifications from apps like Gmail, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and more!
The “galaxy s10 message notification not working” is a problem that has been present for a while. Samsung has released an update to fix the issue.
Some users may not be concerned if their phone does not get alerts, but for others, it is critical. They may miss crucial texts, emails, and other communications. Continue reading if your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ isn’t receiving alerts. Below is a list of possible answers.
Also see: How To Fix A Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ That Won’t Turn On
What To Do If Your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Doesn’t Receive Notifications
Toggle WiFi and Flight Mode
It’s possible that you’re not getting alerts on your Galaxy S10/S10+ because you’re using WiFi or cellular data. To begin, make sure you have a working data plan or a steady WiFi connection. Then, turn on and off WiFi and mobile data. You may also try toggling your Samsung Galaxy phone’s Flight mode.
1. Start by going to the Home screen. To access the Quick settings, place your finger on the top of the screen and swipe down.
2. Locate the Flight mode icon and activate it. 3. Wait a few seconds before turning it off. 4. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for WiFi and mobile data.
Power Saving Mode should be turned off.
Your phone’s battery will last longer if you use Power saving mode. This function is useful, particularly if your phone’s battery is low and you can’t find a method to charge it. However, it may cause your Galaxy S10/S10+ to run slower. Some applications, functions, and alerts may not function properly. Check to see whether your phone is in power saving mode.
1. Go to the Settings menu. 2. Select Battery Device Care from the menu. 3. Select a battery 4. Select the Power Savings option. 5. Double-check that the switch is turned off.
Turn off the Do Not Disturb mode.
Have you lately turned on the Do Not Disturb feature? Maybe you forgot to turn it off, or you triggered it by mistake. To be sure, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb > turn off the Do Not Disturb function by tapping the switch button next to it.
Reset the Notifications
If your Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ isn’t receiving notifications, try resetting the settings.
1. Go to the Settings menu. 2. Select the Apps option from the drop-down menu. 3. Select the app you wish to use. 4. Go to Notifications and change all of the settings to your liking. 5. Double-check that the app notification isn’t set to Blocked.
Force a restart
Force restarting your phone will refresh it and may resolve temporary problems. This technique is straightforward and risk-free. Hold down the Volume Down key. Then press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Hold both keys down for a few seconds until the computer restarts.
Delete the Cache Partition
It’s a good idea to erase the cache partition every now and again. It will delete your phone’s temporary files. If you haven’t emptied the cache partition since purchasing the phone, it may be the source of your Galaxy S10/S10+ problems.
1. Turn off your phone. 2. Hold down the Volume Up and Bixby buttons at the same time. 3. Press and hold the Power key while continuing to hold the other two buttons. 4. When you see the Android logo on the screen, release all keys. 5. Select Wipe cache partition from the Android system recovery menu that opens. To confirm, press the Power button. 6. Using the Volume Down button, choose the Yes option and confirm it with the Power key. Wait for the procedure to finish. 7. Choose “Reboot system immediately” and wait for the phone to reboot.
All Settings Must Be Reset
You may have a lot of settings on your phone and aren’t sure which one is preventing your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ from receiving alerts. Resetting your Galaxy phone to factory settings may be the answer. To confirm, go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset settings > press Reset.
The “why am i not getting notifications on my samsung s9” is a problem that has been present for a while. Samsung released an update to fix the issue, but it may have already been fixed by your phone’s software update.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Samsung Galaxy not giving me notifications?
A: This is because your phone does not have the required notifications turned on.
How do I get my S10 notifications back?
A: Unfortunately, the S-10 does not have a way to turn off notifications.
Why is my phone not giving me notifications?
A: The most common reason for this is because you are on Wi-Fi. If your phone is not connected to a cellular network, it cannot send out notifications through the app or notification center of iOS. You can solve this problem by either turning off Wi-Fi and connecting to a cell network, or enabling push notifications in Settings>Notifications
- samsung s10 notification sounds not working
- android not getting notifications until i open the app
- samsung notifications not showing on lock screen
- why are my notifications not showing up on my samsung phone
- how to turn off silent notifications on samsung s10