West Ham United’s Declan Rice has decided to end his loan spell with the Premier League club and join Manchester United on a permanent deal. The 19-year old will have to wait until next summer before he is able to play European football, but the move could be worth up to £12million for West Ham.
Manchester United have returned for West Ham star Declan Rice. The England international is expected to leave the London Stadium this summer with a move to Chelsea looking likely.
The winter window for 2022 is now open (find out when it shuts here), and there’s a lot of speculation about who’ll be going where. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
Man United makes a comeback for Rice’s transfer
According to The Sun, Manchester United will rekindle their interest in West Ham midfielder Declan Rice.
Rice, 22, is regarded as one of Europe’s top young defensive midfielders, but West Ham’s strong start to the season has put an end to any transfer negotiations as the team seeks to qualify for the Champions League.
The Hammers, on the other hand, have struggled recently, picking up just eight points from a total of 18 last month, and are now in fifth position in the Premier League standings. If this trend continues, United will allegedly see an opportunity to make a move and will be willing to pay close to the £100 million that West Ham is seeking.
Manchester City and Chelsea are also long-time admirers, with a summer transfer looming.
– FC 100: Messi and Lewandowski are the best players in the world; Premier League reigns supreme – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – If you don’t have ESPN, you’re out of luck. Get immediate access
8.55 a.m. GMT: Flamengo supporters fantasize about Cristiano Ronaldo, who plays for Manchester United, joining the Brazilian giants one day.
In a restaurant on the island of Madeira, Flamengo vice-president Marcos Braz shared a picture with Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores Aveiro.
Since December, Braz has been in Portugal, finalizing the signing of new coach Paulo Sousa.
Braz joked on Twitter that getting the family’s consent is the first stage in negotiating a contract, and he tweeted a picture of Ronaldo’s mother with the message: “The family is always the first to be persuaded. CR7, the world’s best mother. Of sure, this is a thoughtful approach to respond to your comment.”
Dolores Aveiro had previously shared a selfie of the two with the caption: “The world is tiny; I have a few days to consider your proposition before deciding whether or not to travel…. Hello and welcome to Madeira.”
08.42 GMT: Diego Simeone, the coach of Atletico Madrid, has intimated that Newcastle target Kieran Trippier wants to leave the club in January.
Trippier, 31, was a rumored summer transfer target for Manchester United and is eager to return to the Premier League. Newcastle has allegedly made a bid of €30 million for the England full-back, which is €10 million less than his claimed release clause.
If Trippier joins Newcastle, he will become the club’s highest earning.
“We want him to remain; he’s a very important player,” Simeone said, adding, “Nowadays, you can’t retain a player who wants to go.”
08.30 GMT: According to SuperDeporte, Spanish attacker Jason will join Deportivo Alaves as a free agent in the summer.
In the last transfer window, Jason was on the verge of joining Alaves, but the deal fell through at the last minute.
The 27-year-old, whose contract with Valencia ends in 2022, is poised to sign with Alaves until June 2025 following three seasons with the club.
Valencia will be entitled to 30% of any future transfer price under the terms of the agreement.
08:30 GMT: Fiorentina has signed striker Jonathan Ikone from Lille for roughly €15 million.
After stints with Paris Saint-Germain and Montpellier, Ikone, 23, scored 13 goals in 157 games in Ligue 1.
At Fiorentina, he’ll wear the No. 11 jersey.
After Arsenal’s 5-1 victory against Sunderland, Gab Marcotti and Nedum Onuoha examine the Gunners’ top-four credentials.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Luke Thrower)
– Barcelona and Manchester United are in talks to trade wingers Ousmane Dembele and Anthony Martial in a prospective swap deal. According to Ara, the transaction would only go through if Dembele refuses a new contract at Barcelona, which will expire in the summer. Martial is thought to be of interest owing to his desire to leave Old Trafford and Barcelona’s need to expand their team in the future, despite the fact that Ferran Torres has already been purchased for €55 million.
– According to Calciomercato, AC Milan is ready to meet with Lille to negotiate a transfer for centre-back Sven Botman. The 21-year-old has been strongly connected with a transfer to Newcastle United, but according to the source, he is not interested in joining the Magpies owing to their relegation battle. Botman, on the other hand, is viewed as the player the Rossoneri will chase in January as a substitute for the injured Simon Kjaer.
– According to Calciomercato, AS Roma are interested in signing Tottenham playmaker Tanguy Ndombele. The 25-year-old has failed to make an impression at Spurs after joining for €62 million from Lyon, but Jose Mourinho wants to bring him to Italy. Mauricio Pochettino signed him in 2019, yet he played 57 games for Jose Mourinho at Tottenham, the second most of any manager he has ever played for. Antonio Conte, the new head coach of Tottenham Hotspur, has refused to rule out a January deal for the France international, stating that he would have discussions before discussing prospective incomings or outgoings. So far, Ndombele has only played 174 minutes in five games under Conte.
– According to writer Ekrem Konur, Newcastle, Leicester City, and Lyon are all interested in centre-back Abdul Mumin. The 23-year-old defender’s status has risen at Guimaraes, and he has established himself as a regular this season. He came on a free transfer from Nordsjaelland in Norway in 2020 and has made 13 league games thus far.
– According to Tuttomercato, Newcastle is willing to pay more than €55 million for Benfica striker Darwin Nunez. The Uruguay international has been linked with a transfer away from Porto, with Atletico Madrid and Manchester City also reportedly keen. According to the article, his contract has a €100 million release clause.
– According to writer Ekrem Konur, Everton and Newcastle are interested in signing forward Moussa Marega. Last summer, the 30-year-old departed Porto for Al-Hilal in Saudi Arabia, where he scored three goals in ten games.
Watch This Video-
West Ham star Declan Rice has reportedly agreed to return to Manchester United in a £40m deal. The 18-year-old is set to sign a five-year contract with the Red Devils, according to reports. Reference: declan rice news.
- declan rice man utd
- declan rice transfer news
- man utd transfer news
- man utd transfer news sky sports
- latest man utd transfer news today last 5 minutes