Netflix is a popular service that gives its subscribers access to thousands of TV shows and movies. While it’s suited for streaming on your computer or television, you can also use Netflix anywhere else with the help of an app built for mobile devices. Here we’ll show you how to update Netflix on any device you own
Netflix has been available on a wide range of devices, but if you have an older device that isn’t supported by the app, you can still update it. Read more in detail here: netflix this device is not supported by the app.
Netflix is a well-known streaming service that offers a wide range of online and offline content. All smartphones, streaming devices, smart TVs, and PCs may use the software. To acquire new features, you must update the app on a regular basis, just like any other program. Occasionally, a new version will remedy small issues and errors. Because the Netflix app is accessible on all smart devices, you must update it separately on each one.
Netflix Updates on Various Devices
- Smartphones powered by Android
- iPhones and iPads
- PCs that run on Windows
- Firestick (Amazon)
- Smart TV
How to Update Netflix on Smartphones powered by Android
(1) On your Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store app.
(2) In the upper left corner of the screen, click the Hamburger symbol.
(3) Choose the My apps & games option.
(4) Refresh the screen and check the Updates area for the Netflix app.
(5) Click the Update button if a new update is available. You are running the most recent version of the Netflix app if it is not shown in the Updates section.
How to Update Netflix on an iPhone or iPad
(1) On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
(2) On the upper right of the screen, tap the Profile symbol.
(3) Check to see whether the Netflix app is accessible under the Updates tab. Otherwise, you’re running the most recent version of the software.
(4) If the app is accessible, choose it and then click the Update icon next to it.
The same process applies to Mac computers.
How to Update Netflix on a PC Running Windows
(1) On your Windows PC, launch the Microsoft Store app.
(2) For Windows 8, click the Updates icon in the upper right corner. For Windows 10, go to the upper right corner and click the User Profile icon.
(3) The Netflix app will emerge in Windows 8. The presence of a checkmark on the app’s icon indicates that it has been updated. If you haven’t already, go to the Netflix app and tap the Install button.
(4) Go to the Downloads or Updates menu in Windows 10 and choose Check for Updates.
(5) Select the Netflix app by tapping the down arrow. The latest update will be downloaded and installed.
How to Update Netflix on Firestick (Amazon)
(1) On your Firestick (Amazon), go to the Settings menu.
(2) Go to the Settings menu and choose Notifications.
(3) Look for the Netflix app on your device. You’re using the updated version if the app isn’t available.
(4) If the program is already installed, open it and click the Update button in the right-hand pane.
(5) The Netflix app will get an upgrade to the latest version.
How to Keep Netflix Up to Date on Roku Streaming Devices
You can’t update individual applications on Roku devices. Updating your Roku device will install all of the Netflix app’s recent updates. To keep your Roku up to date, go to http://www.roku.com
(1) Go to the Settings option on the home screen.
(2) Go to the Settings menu and choose System.
(3) Select System Update from the drop-down menu.
(4) On the following screen, click the Check Now option.
(5) A new update will be obtained and installed if one is available. New app updates are also deployed throughout this procedure.
How to Keep Netflix Up to Date on a Smart TV
In Android smart TVs, you can use the Play Store to update the Netflix app just like you did it for Smartphones powered by Android. In Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TVs, you need to use the specific app store to update the app.
(1) On your smart TV, go to the Smart Hub (for Samsung Smart TVs) or the appropriate app store.
(2) Look for the Netflix app in the Updates area.
(3) To install the latest version, click the Update option next to the Netflix app.
Note: Netflix is one of the top Smart TV applications for Samsung and other Smart TVs.
How to Make a Netflix Subscription Update
You must visit the Netflix website in order to update or alter your Netflix membership. You can’t change any of your account information on the app.
(1) Log in to your Netflix account on the Netflix website.
(2) Under the Plan Details tab, choose the Change Plan.
(3) Click the Update button after selecting the preferred plan.
(4) To finalize the change, choose Confirm Change.
The subscription plan upgrade will be reflected in the next billing cycle, while the plan downgrade will be reflected in the next billing period. To change your payment information, go to Manage Payment Info in your Netflix account.
How to Stream Netflix on Nintendo Switch (Video)
These are the several methods for updating the Netflix app on your mobile device. If necessary, update your subscription. You may also adjust your email, payment method, and password, just as you can with your membership. However, you must visit the Netflix website to get full account details.
 How can I get Netflix to work on my LG Smart TV?
You may look for the Netflix app on the LG Content Store. To update the app on the LG Smart TV, choose Update.
 How often do Netflix movies get updated?
At regular intervals, the Netflix app adds new movies, episodes, and documentaries to the content catalog.
 How can I get Netflix to work on my Vizio TV?
To update the Netflix app, go to the Vizio App Store and type in “Netflix” in the search bar. To upgrade to the most recent version, choose Update.
This “this version of netflix is not compatible with your device (-13)” is an issue that many Netflix users are experiencing. There are several fixes to this problem, and they can be found on the Netflix website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manually update Netflix?
A: In order to manually update Netflix, you would need to visit the website and download a new version. If your computer is not connected to the internet, then this process will be difficult for you.
Why isnt my Netflix updating?
A: Netflix is not updating because you are using an old version of software. Check the compatibility list on this website and upgrade your device to get the most out of it: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/3276
How do I update Netflix on an old iPad?
A: In order to update Netflix on an old iOS device, you will need to jailbreak your phone or tablet in order to access the App Store. After that, it can be updated through iTunes.
- update netflix on smart tv
- how to update netflix on tv
- how to update netflix on phone
- netflix app
- netflix not in play store