PDFs can be difficult to work with in Google Slides, but using PDF tools like the free OCR software OmniPage Pro or the paid-for commercial software Acrobat X Pro is a great way to get data into your slides.
The “how do i insert a multiple page pdf into google slides” is a question that has been asked many times. This article will provide a definitive guide on how to insert a PDF into Google Slides.
Every one of us has made a presentation, whether in school, college, or at business. The slides would include text, photographs, audio samples, and maybe a video file. These are the only elements you’d want to include in your presentation. Sure, no one thought about putting PDF files in back then since it wasn’t something that was important to anybody. However, things have changed, and many papers are now sent in PDF format as normal. Also, if you’re curious about how to put a PDF file into Google Slides, keep reading.
Data such as pie charts, tables, and graphs, as well as photographs and other significant content, may be included in PDF files. You could recreate the graphs and then paste them into Google Slides, but why spend time and effort replicating something that is already available? There is currently no way to input PDF files into Google Sides, however there is a workaround. So, here’s how you use Google Slides to insert PDF files.
Google Slides allows you to insert PDF files.
There are several add-ons for various purposes, however Google Slides does not offer an Insert PDF add-on to make things easier for users. Fair enough, given such a feature may only be desired by a tiny number of individuals. In any case, if you wish to include a PDF file into your Slides, follow these methods.
How to Add a PDF to Google Slides
- Prepare your presentation using Google Slides.
- When it comes to adding your PDF file to your slide, you’ll want to glance at it first.
- Examine your PDF file to determine how many pages it has.
- Simply snap a screenshot if it contains between 3 and 5 pages and you need to include a specific page of the PDF.
- You may learn how to snap screenshots on your Windows PC by going here.
- If your PDF has a significant number of pages, however, you may wish to utilize an online PDF converter.
- I Love PDF is one of the most popular online PDF converters. People use it on a daily basis since it is free and easy to use.
- Simply click here to use the online converter.
- Choose the PDF to JPG option now. You’ll be prompted to upload the PDF document. You have the option of dragging and dropping or clicking the Select PDF button.
- After you’ve submitted your PDF file, you may select between extracting photos from the PDF or turning each page into an image.
- Select your favorite option and then click the convert to JPG button.
- The conversion will be swift, and the red download JPG photos button should appear immediately away.
- Save your picture files to your computer. It will be in the form of a ZIP file that you must extract in order to see the photographs.
- Go to Google Slides once you’ve extracted the folder.
- Simply choose Insert from the menu bar to insert the photos. Now choose Image, then Upload from Computer.
- You’ll be prompted to choose the photographs you want to upload. Simply choose it and drag it into your Google Slides presentation.
- That is all there is to it.
And that’s how you can add a PDF file to Google Slides. Technically, it’s not a PDF file, but it’s a PDF’s ages. A workaround is a workaround, and this one is rather nice. If you just need to transfer a portion of the PDF into your Google Slides presentation, all you have to do is take a snapshot of that page, crop it, and then enter it as a normal picture.
You Might Also Like – How to Type Italics, Bold, and Strikethrough in YouTube Comments
If you have any more questions on how to integrate a PDF into Google Slides, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Information:
The “how to insert a word document into google slides” is an easy step-by-step guide on how to insert a PDF into Google Slides.
- how to convert pdf to google slides on mac
- how to embed a file in google slides
- pdf to google slides extension
- how to link a document in google slides
- pdf to ppt