If you’re looking for a good add-on to install in your Kodi, DNA TV is an all time favorite. It’s easy to use and has plenty of content which can be streamed from the internet or stored on your device. Want more info about how to download and install this addon? Check out our article!
The DNA TV lets users to broadcast material from television programs, videos, and music via the internet. This program may also be used in offline mode to play pre-loaded video files. DNA TV Kodi is really popular these days.
You don’t have to be concerned about entertainment since the Kodi Addon DNA TV allows you to view and listen to movies, radio music, and TV programs. It offers consumers a variety of entertainment options.
DNA TV is a Kodi addon that you may download and install.
For the consumers’ amusement, this TV provides a mix of high definition and normal definition material. To take use of the features offered by the Kodi Addon DNA TV, the user must first download and install it. This is one of the most often used live streaming TV alternatives, and it is completely free.
Also read: Is Kodi Exodus not working for you? Now is the time to fix it!
How can I get DNA TV for Kodi and install it?
The following instructions will show you how to install the DNA TV addon on Kodi Crypton 18.
- The user must first launch the Kodi software. In front of you, an interface appears.
- Here, choose the “System” tab from the drop-down menu and then the “File Manager” submenu.
- You must now choose the “Add-Ons” option from the left side. Also, by writing none within the box, you may draw attention to it.
- The user must type the address exactly as it appears in the box, for example, http://DNAhost.xyz/Kodi/, and then click Done.
- The next step is to give the media source file a name. Then press OK.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and choose “System” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the setting sub-option from the drop-down menu. Then, from the left panel, pick the add-ons option. An symbol of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside may be seen. Select Install from Zip File from the drop-down menu.
- The user will locate the DNA Kodi mentioned option after clicking on the zip file. They must choose it by clicking on it.
- You must choose a repository folder from the list of possibilities.
- After a few seconds, you’ll get a notice indicating that add-ons are enabled.
- You must choose Install from Repository from the drop-down menu. Select SuperRepo All from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose between the video add-on and DNA TV. Select the option to install.
- Wait for a notice stating that the “Addon is enabled” to appear.
- As soon as the notice appears, return to the home page and choose the DNA TV sub-option under Add-Ons to activate the Add-ons.
Also, Elysium isn’t working on Kodi? NOW IS THE TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM!
The following are the instructions to install the DNA TV AddOn for Kodi v16 Jarvis:
- The user must first launch Kodi. A screen will appear in front of you.
- Here, go to the system tab and choose file manager from the drop-down menu.
- You must first click on “Add Source” and then on the “None” option.
- You must now type http://srp.nu/ into the address area and choose the done option.
- The next step is to give the file a name. You must then click OK after giving it the name “SuperRepo.”
- Return to the home screen and click on the system heading once again if you’ve accomplished all of these instructions successfully.
- From the left panel, choose Add-ons and click on it. You will be presented with five alternatives. To obtain Kodi Addon DNA TV, just go to the following step.
- And now it’s time to choose the option to install from a zip file.
- The next step is to click on SuperRepo and go ahead up to the zip file. For instance, SuperRepo> Jarvis> all> superepo.Kodi.jarvis.all.x.x.x.zip. You have to select the options up to the zip file.
- After a few moments, you’ll get a notification on your screen stating that the add-ons are ready.
- The next step is to choose Install Repository from the drop-down menu. And then choose SuperRepo All from the drop-down menu.
- Now you have to select videos> video add – ons> DNA TV. After selecting all the options, click on install.
- In the end, you have to go back to the home screen again and go to the videos > Add- ons> DNA TV to access add-on.
Also check out: How to Install KissAnime Kodi AddOn.
The installation of DNA TV Kodi 2018 for the system has been completed after following all of these instructions. Follow the same steps to watch live videos and TV shows: click on the video add-ons option, then add-on, and you’ll see the DNA TV add-ons option.
The problem of DNA TV Kodi not functioning may arise if you do not follow the precise procedures outlined in the preceding article. Following these procedures does not need advanced technical skills.
What is the purpose of the DNA TV Addon for Kodi?
- The Kodi addon allows users access to TV guides from the United States, the United Kingdom, and other countries.
- You may also view, download, and delete recordings.
- On Kodi, the user may watch live TV programs once again.
- Movies, cartoons, documentaries, and TV series are all available with the DNA TV Kodi 18 add-on.
- Users may also store their favorite videos to My List, which is located in a separate area.
- The DNA server gives a list of available programs, sports, and movies from which to pick.
- It has a lot of stuff, including a kid’s area as well as music, movies, and sports.
Benefits of the Kodi DNA TV Add-on
- Many different types of material, such as music and videos, are accessible in one add-on.
- There are 28 live USA channels among the Kodi add-ons.
- In addition, the user may choose the channel’s quality from medium, low, high, or HD, depending on their preferences.
- Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, and Raspberry Pi are all supported by DNA TV Kodi 18 Krypton.
- These add-ons also show you what’s playing on each channel right now.
- The user does not need to register in order to view TV programs since all channels are accessible for free once the add-ons are installed.
- The add-ons contain a function called one-click play, which eliminates the requirement for the user to browse through a server list.
- As a result, you may choose a resolution for your game, such as 1080p, 720p, 480p, or 360p.
- The DNA TV Kodi password is a sophisticated feature that improves the security and privacy of users’ access.
- You can view videos smoothly even if your Internet connection is poor or if your data plan is restricted.
- The Kodi add-ons provide high-quality playback.
DisBenefits of the Kodi DNA TV Add-on
- Registration through social media is not supported.
- Individuals must be aware of Kodi’s security dangers, which include viruses, spyware, adware, and ransomware.
- The Kodi add-ons use up a lot of internal memory on your device. When a user installs a huge Kodi cache, their device soon runs out of RAM and internal memory.
- Some Kodi add-ons have a limited number of channels.
- An expired or broken connection may cause the DNA TV Kodi not functioning problem in certain circumstances.
Also see: How to Install Showbox on Kodi [Download Showbox Kodi Add-On]
DNA TV Kodi is the ideal alternative for you if you appreciate popular television programs such as DareDevil, Arrow, Sports, News channels, The Flash, Game of Thrones, and other shows. It has the most recent releases as well as well-known oldies. As a result, you may enjoy limitless entertainment without having to worry about data use.
Kodi Addon DNA TV
The DNA TV has feature “add-on “that is used to add some functionality. Kodi Addon DNA TV is used to watch and listen to contents including movies, radio music, and TV shows. The DNA TV Kodi Add on provide different ways of entertainment for the users.